India Post Office Recruitment 2022 | Post Office 8th Pass Vacancy | Offline Application Form |
India Post Office application invited for the eligible candidates for India Post Office 8th Pass New Vacancy 2022. Applications are to be submitted offline at the official website of Recruitment. India Post Office Driver recruitment application submitted offline. Any other Mode will be not considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called are given below. You can apply if you are eligible. Interested candidates can read the complete information. And can apply offline for various posts.
Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 100+
Name of the Post & Department:
- M.V. Mechanic
- M.V. Electrician
- Painter (Skilled)
- Tyreman (Skilled)
- Candidates’ age should be between 18 of 30 years as of the last date.
Note: Age Relaxation – SC/ST- 05 Year, OBC- 03 Year
- 8th Pass OR Respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by State Board or University in India.
- Possession of a valid driving license for light & heavy motor vehicles for M.V. Mechanic.
- 19900/- to 63200/- Per Month Level 2 7th CPC + Admissible
Job Location: All India
- Trade Test
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply offline application at the official website. Fill out the application form on or before the last. Guidelines are given in the official notification.
Who can Apply: All Indian Male & females can apply for this recruitment.
How to apply for INDIA POST OFFICE Recruitment :
- Applicants must log on to the official website – Fill Application- and then apply offline.
Application Mode: Only Offline
INDIA POST OFFICE Recruitment Important dates:
- Starting Date for submission of offline application form: 20th September 2022
- Last Date for submission of offline application form: 19th October 2022
- Date of Interview: Soon