CISF HC (Min) ASI (Steno) Recruitment 2022: CISF 540 New Vacancy 2022 | Apply Online
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has issued a notification for the recruitment of CISF HC (Min) ASI (Steno) Recruitment 2022 on a temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply Online. Online applications are invited from eligible Male & Female Indian citizens for filling up the temporary posts of Assistant sub-Inspector (Stenographer) in the Pay Level-5 (Rs.29,200-92,300/- in pay matrix) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time and Head Constable (Ministerial) in the Pay Level-4 (Rs.25,500-81,100/- in pay matrix) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
They shall be entitled to the pensionary benefits as per the “Defined contributory Pension System” applicable to all employees joining the service of the Central Government on or after 1st January 2004. The recruitment process will consist of Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation, Written Examination under OMR Based/Computer Based Test (CBT Mode), Skill Test (Dictation & Transcription for Assistant sub Inspector (Stenographer) & Typing Test for Head Constable (Ministerial) ) and Medical Examination. The salient features of the recruitment are as under:-
Head Constable (Min) & ASI (Steno) Posts and Vacancies:
Total No.of Posts: 540 Posts (418+122)
Name of the Post: Head Constable (Ministerial) Direct:
- 1. Head Constable (Ministerial) – 418
- 2. Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) – 122
- Candidates’ age should be between 18 – 25 years on the last date (25.10.2022) of the application form.
- Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to SC/ ST & 3 years for OBC candidates.
Candidates should possess Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government & English Typing with a minimum speed of 35 words or Hindi Typing with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute on a computer.
CISF Pay scale:
- Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Physical standard test (PST)
- Written exam
- Skill test (Typing)
- Medical examination
Required Qualification for PET:
|For all candidates except Scheduled Tribes candidates||165 cm||155 cm|
|Relaxation: Candidates falling into the categories of Garwalies, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, and candidates belonging to the state of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, and Jammu & Kashmir||162.5 cm||150 cm|
|All candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes||162.5 cm||150 cm|
CHEST (FOR MALE CANDIDATES ONLY)
|All except Scheduled Tribe candidates (Gen/OBC/SC)||77 cm||82 cm|
|Scheduled Tribes candidates||76 cm||81 cm|
- Rs.100/- for General & OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC, ST, Women & EX- Servicemen category candidates.
- The Application fee should be paid Online mode during filling out the Online Application Form.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online at the official website www.CISFindia.com on or before the last date……… Fill out the application form as per the guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission takes a printout of the application form.
How to Apply for CISF HC (Min) ASI (Steno) Recruitment 2022:
- Applicants must log on to the official website – http://www.cisfrectt.gov.in
- Click on the link named CISF Head Constable Recruitment.
- Fill out the application form and pay the application fee.
- After successful submission takes a printout of the application.
CISF HC (Min) ASI (Steno) Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 26 September 2022
- Last Date for Submission Online Apply: 25 October 2022
- Date of Written Examination: Notified Soon