India Post Office Recruitment 2022 | Driver Vacancy | Offline Application Form |
India Post Office application invited for the eligible candidates for India Post Office Recruitment 2022. Applications are to be submitted offline at the official website of Recruitment. India Post Office Driver recruitment application submitted offline. Any other Mode will be not considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called for given below. You can apply if you are eligible. Interested candidates can read the complete information. And can apply offline for various posts.
Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts:
Name of the Post & Department:
- Staff Car Driver
- Candidates’ age should be between 18 of 27 years as of the last date.
Note: Age Relaxation – SC/ST- 05 Year, OBC- 03 Year
- 10th Matriculation at Any Recognized State Board or University in India.
- Possession of a valid driving license for light & heavy motor vehicles.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism.
- Experience of driving in Light & Heavy motor vehicles for at least three years.
- 19900/- – 63200/- Per Month
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
- Trade Test
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply offline application at the official website. Fill out the application form on or before last. Guidelines are given in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of the application form.
Who can Apply: All Indian Male & females can apply for this recruitment.
How to apply for INDIA POST OFFICE Recruitment :
- Applicants must log on to the official website – Fill Application- and then apply offline.
Application Mode: Only Offline
INDIA POST OFFICE Recruitment Important dates:
- Starting Date for submission of offline application form: 10th June 2022
- Last Date for submission of offline application form: 11 July 2022
- Date of Interview: Soon
CLICK HERE FOR APPLY OFFLINE FORM
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE NOTIFICATION