Wipro Bulk Hiring 2022 | Wipro Recruitment 2022 | Work from Home |
Wipro invited applications for the eligible candidates for Wipro bulk hiring 2022. Applications are to be submitted online at the official website of Recruitment. Wipro recruitment application submitted online. Any other Mode will not be considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called for given below. You can apply if you are eligible. Interested candidates can read the complete information. And can apply online for various posts.
About: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. Thierry Delaporte is serving as CEO and managing director of Wipro since July 2020. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 800+
Name of the Post & Department:
- Voice Process
- Candidates’ age should have 18+ years as of the first date of application.
- 12th & Any graduate from any Recognized State Board or University in India.
- 22,000/- to 27,000/- Per Month (Expected)
Job Location: Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh (Work from Office)
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent Job
Experience: From 0 to 1 Year (s) Experience
- General / OBC / EWS: Nil
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online application at the official website. Fill out the application form on or before last—guidelines in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of the application form.
Who can Apply: All Indian Male & females can apply for this recruitment.
How to apply for Wipro bulk hiring 2022:
- Applicants must log on to the official website – Fill Application- and then apply online.
Application Mode: Only Online
Wipro bulk hiring Important dates:
- Starting Date for submission of online application form: 21st August 2022
- Last Date for submission of online application form: 25th September 2022
- Date of Interview: Soon
CLICK HERE FOR APPLY ONLINE FORM
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE NOTIFICATION