UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 | UPSSSC 4500 JA New Vacancy 2022 | UPSSSC Jobs 2022 | Apply Online
UPSSSC invited Online applications for eligible candidates for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022. Applications are to be submitted Online at the official website of Recruitment. UPSSSC recruitment application submitted Online. Any other Mode will not be considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called are given below. You can apply if you are eligible. Interested candidates can read the complete information. And can apply Online for various posts.
Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. 4500+
Name of the Post & Department:
- Junior Assistant
- Candidates should have between 18-40 years as of the last date of Online application.
- Candidates must have a 12th Pass in any stream at any recognized State Board or University in India.
- Candidates should have a scorecard for UP PET 2021.
- 21,700/- to 69,900/- Per Month (2,000 Grade Pay)
- Written Examination
- Skill Test (Typing Test) : Hindi- 25 WPM & English-30 WPM
Marks for Academic Qualification:
- General / OBC / EWS: 25/-
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply Online application at the official website of UPSSSC Recruitment. Fill out the application form on or before the last—guidelines in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of the application form.
Who can Apply: All Indian males & females are eligible for this recruitment.
How to apply for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022:
- Applicants must log on to the official website – Fill Application- and then apply Online.
Application Mode: Only Online
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Important dates:
- Starting Date for submission of Online application form: October 2022
- Last Date for submission of Online application form: November 2022
- Date of Exam: Soon