SSC GD BHARTI 2022: 75813 पदों पर भर्ती | उम्र सीमा | SSC GD New Vacancy 2022 | Apply Online
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invited applications for Constables SSC GD BHARTI 2022 in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA, SSF, and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2022 for interested & eligible candidates. You can apply if you are eligible. Interested candidates can read full information before using it online for various posts.
Post & Vacancies :
Total No. Of Posts : 75813 Post (Male & Female)
Name of the Post & Vacancy :
- Constable GD (for Male and females both)
Age Limit :
- Candidate age should be between 18-23 Years For Constable GD as on Dated:- 01.01.2022
- Age Relaxation 5 Years is applicable to SC/ST & 3 Years for OBC Candidates.
Physical Standard Test (PST):
PET (Physical) :
SSC GD Constable Educational Qualification :
A candidate should have passed Matriculation (10th) Standard from any recognized board or University as per notification. Please read carefully for educational qualifications.
SSC GD Constable Syllabus :
PAY SCALE :
- RS.- 21700-69100/- Per Month (Level-3)
SELECTION PROCESS :
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Application Fee :
- SC/ST/PWD/EXM – Nil
- For all others – 100/-
How to Apply Online :
Eligible candidates may apply online application at the Official Website on or before last. Fill out the application form as per the guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission takes a printout of application form.
Who Can Apply: India Candidates can for this vacancy. (Male & Female)
GD BHARTI 2022 How to Apply:
- Applicants must log on to the Official Website to fill out the application form.
- Click on link Apply SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022.
- After successful submission takes a printout of the application form.
- Application Mode: Only Online
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Starting date for submission of online application form: 10 Dec 2022
- Last date for submission of online application form: 19 Jan 2023
- Date of Online Examination: March-April 2023