SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Result 2022 | SSC Delhi Police HCM Result 2022 | How to check DP HCM Result 2022
Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police Examination, 2022 – Declaration of result of Computer Based Examination for short-listing of candidates to appear in Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT)-reg. The Staff Selection Commission conducted Computer Based Examination for the recruitment of Head Constable (Ministerial) in the Delhi Police Examination, 2022 from 10.10.2022 to 20.10.2022.
2. Marks scored by the candidates have been normalized as per the provisions contained in Para-15.11 of the Notice of Examination. Such normalized marks have been used for processing the result.
3. As per Para 17.4 of the Notice of Examination, minimum qualifying marks in Computer Based Examination (without adding NCC bonus marks) have been fixed as 40% for UR/EWS, 35% for SC/ST/OBC, and 30% for Persons with Disabilities (PwD)/Ex-Servicemen (ESM) category candidates.
4. Category-wise cut-off fixed by the Commission for provisionally shortlisting the
candidates for PE&MT is as follows:
7. Shortlisted candidates will be called for PE&MT which will be conducted by the Delhi Police. The schedule of PE&MT will be communicated by Delhi Police in due course. Candidates are advised to visit the website of Delhi Police (i.e. https://delhipolice.gov.in/ ) regarding the issue of Admission Certificates for the PE&MT.
8. Representations received from the candidates with regard to the Tentative Answer Keys have been carefully examined and the Answer Keys have been modified wherever necessary. The Final Answer Keys have been used for processing of results of CBE. Final Answer Keys will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from 10.01.2023 to 24.01.2023.
9. Marks of the qualified/ non-qualified candidates in CBE will be made available on the website of the Commission. This facility will be available from 10.01.2023 to 24.01.2023. Candidates may check their marks by logging in through their registered ID and password.