RRB ALP Recruitment 2022 | RRB ALP/Technician 37000 New Vacancy 2022 | Railway ALP Jobs 2022 |
Railway Recruitment Board invited online applications for eligible candidates for RRB ALP Recruitment 2022. Applications are to be submitted online at the official website of Recruitment. RRB recruitment application submitted online. Any other Mode will not be considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called are given below. You can apply if you are eligible. Interested candidates can read the complete information. And can apply online for various posts.
Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. 37000+
Name of the Post & Department:
- Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
- Candidates’ age should have between 18 to 28 years as of the last date of online application.
- Age Relaxation: 5 Years for SC/ST & 3 Years for OBC Candidates.
- Candidates must have a 10th with ITI, 12th, 3 Year Diploma, & Degree in Engineering Passed at Any Recognized State Board or University in India.
- 19900/- to 69100/- Per Month (1900 Grade Pay)
Job Location: Across India
- RRB ALP CBT Stage 1
- RRB ALP CBT Stage 2
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test (CABT)
- Document Verification and Empaneling of Candidate
CBT 1 Syllabus:
CBT 2 Syllabus:
- General / OBC / EWS: 500/-
- SC / ST / PH: 250/-
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online application at the official website of RRB Recruitment. Fill out the application form on or before the last—guidelines in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of the application form.
Who can Apply: All Indian males & females are eligible for this recruitment.
How to apply for RRB ALP Recruitment 2022:
- Applicants must log on to the official website – Fill Application- and then apply online.
Application Mode: Only Online
RRB ALP Recruitment Important dates:
- Starting Date for submission of online application form: January 2023
- Last Date for submission of online application form: February 2023
- Date of CBT 1: Soon