Jindal Steel Jobs 2022 | Jindal Steel Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online |
Jindal Steel application invited the eligible candidates for Jindal Steel Jobs 2022. Applications are to be submitted online at the official website of Recruitment. Jindal Steel recruitment application submitted online. Any other Mode will be not considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called for given below. You can apply if you are eligible. Interested candidates can read the complete information. And can apply online for various posts.
About: Jindal Steel and Power Limited is an Indian steel company based in New Delhi. With a turnover of approx. ₹56921 crores, JSPL is a part of the US$30 billion diversified OP Jindal Group. JSPL is a leading player in steel, mining, and infrastructure in India.
Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 2000+
Name of the Post & Department:
- Mechanical Operator
- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Crane Operator
- Loco Operators – Blast Furnace
- Loco Operators – Rail Yard
- Candidates’ age should have 18+ years as of the first date of application.
- 10th, ITI, 12th, B.Tech & Graduate (any stream) at Any Recognized State Board or University in India.
- 3.5 to 4.2 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: All India
- General / OBC / EWS: Nil
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online application at the official website. Fill out the application form on or before last. Guidelines in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of the application form.
Who can Apply: All Indian Male & females can apply for this recruitment.
How to apply for Jindal Steel Jobs 2022:q
- Applicants must log on to the official website – Fill Application- and then apply online.
Application Mode: Only Online
JINDAL STEEL Recruitment Important dates:
- Starting Date for submission of online application form: 10th July 2022
- Last Date for submission of online application form: 20th August 2022
- Date of Interview: Soon
CLICK HERE FOR APPLY ONLINE FORM
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE NOTIFICATION