India Post (GDS) Result 2022 | Verification List | How to check GDS Result 2022 |
India Post released the result of India Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) as BPM/ABPM/ Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022. You can check your name in Verification List. If you want to check your result we are providing state wise list you can download and check your name. You should check your registered mail & mobile SMS for your GDS Result 2022.
INDIA POST Posts and Vacancies:
Total No.Of Posts: 38926+
Name of the Post:
- DAK SEVAK
INDIA POST Eligibility Criteria:
INDIA POST Age Limit:
- Candidates’ age should be between 18-40 years on the first day of the application form.
- Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to SC/St & 3 Years for OBC Candidates.
INDIA POST Educational Qualification:
Candidates should be passed as per notification and specific posts. Candidate Minimum passed Matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by the Central or State Government.
INDIA POST Pay Scale:
- BPM – 12000/-
- ABPM – 10000/-
- DAK SEVAK 10000-
Note:- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1in TRCA Slab
INDIA POST Selection Process:
- Merit List
INDIA POST Application Fee:
- General / OBC / EWS :100/-
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
INDIA POST How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online application at the official website on or before last 05 June 2022 and fill out the application form as per guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of the application.
Who can Apply: All India Candidates male & female candidates can for this vacancy.
How to apply for India Post Recruitment 2022:
- Applicants must log on to the official website – Fill Application for an apply online application form.
Application Mode: Only Online
India Post Important dates:
- Submission of online application form: 02 May 2022
- Last Date for Submission of online application form: 05 June 2022
- Date of List: Soon
Important Links :