HSBC Bank Recruitment 2022 | HSBC Bank Work From Home | Apply Online |
HSBC Bank application invited for the eligible candidates for HSBC Bank Recruitment 2022 (work from home). Applications are to be submitted online at the official website of Recruitment. HSBC Bank recruitment application submitted online. Any other Mode will not be considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called for given below. You can apply if you are eligible. Interested candidates can read the complete information. And can apply online for various posts.
About: HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational universal bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe by total assets, with US$2.953 trillion as of December 2021. In 2021, HSBC had $10.8 trillion in assets under custody and $4.9 trillion under administration, respectively.
Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. 1000+
Name of the Post & Department:
- Customer Service Executive (Voice)
- Candidates’ age should have 18+ years as of the first date of application.
- 12th & Any graduate Passed at Any Recognized State Board or University in India.
- 28,000/- Per Month (Expected)
Job Location: All India (Work from Home)
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent Job
- General / OBC / EWS: Nil
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online application at the official website. Fill out the application form on or before last—guidelines in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of the application form.
Who can Apply: All Indian males & females are eligible for this recruitment.
How to apply for HSBC Bank Recruitment 2022:
- Applicants must log on to the official website – Fill Application- and then apply online.
Application Mode: Only Online
HSBC BANK Jobs Recruitment Important dates:
- Starting Date for submission of online application form: 04th August 2022
- Last Date for submission of online application form: 17th August 2022
- Date of Interview: Soon
CLICK HERE FOR APPLY ONLINE FORM
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE NOTIFICATION