Cognizant Fresher Hiring 2022 | Cognizant Recruitment 2022 | Cognizant Jobs 2022 | Work from Home Job | Apply Online
Bharti Cognizant Limited invited Online applications for eligible candidates for Cognizant Fresher Hiring 2022. Applications are to be submitted Online at the official website of Recruitment. Cognizant recruitment application submitted Online. Any other Mode will not be considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called are given below. You can apply if you are eligible. Interested candidates can read the complete information. And can apply Online for various posts.
About: Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.
Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. 2000+
Name of the Post & Department:
- Process Executive – Voice
- Programmer Analyst Trainee
- Candidates’ age should have 18+ years as of the last date of application.
- Candidates must have graduated from any recognized State Board or University in India.
- 3.5 LPA to 5.2 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Across India (Work from Home)
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent Job
Experience: Freshers can apply
- General / OBC / EWS: Nil
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply Online application at the official website of Cognizant Recruitment. Fill out the application form on or before the last -guidelines in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of the application form.
Who can Apply: All Indian males & females are eligible for this recruitment.
How to apply for Cognizant Fresher Hiring 2022:
- Applicants must log on to the official website – Fill Application- and then apply Online.
Application Mode: Only Online
Cognizant Fresher Hiring Important dates:
- Starting Date for submission of Online application form: 03rd December 2022
- Last Date for submission of Online application form: 25th January 2023
- Date of Interview: Soon