BSF Head Constable Ministerial & ASI Steno Recruitment 2022 | BSF HCM Notification 2022 | Apply Online
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for appointment to the Posts of BSF Head Constable Ministerial & ASI Steno Recruitment 2022 in Border Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, the government of India in the pay scale(Pre-revised) as mentioned against each post plus DA and other allowance as admissible to the member of the Force from time to time as well as accommodation, uniform, LTC and medical facilities, etc. The posts are temporary but likely to become permanent.
Head Constable (Ministerial)
- 10% of Vacancies are reserved in the respective category for Ex-Servicemen.
- Vacancies are subject to change (may increase or decrease).
- OBC, SC&ST candidates not claiming any relaxation for the post of HC(Min) may apply for the post of HC(Min) against the vacancies of unreserved category only.
- 10% of Vacancies are reserved in the respective category for EWS.
2. Pay Scale:
- (i) ASI(Steno) – Rs.29200- 92300/- Level-5
- (ii) HC(Min) – Rs.25500 – 81100/- Level-4
3. Eligibility Criteria:
- 12th (any stream) Passed at Any Recognized State Board or University in India.
|a.||Shorthand/Typing Speed||A minimum speed of|
|Shorthand Speed for ASI(Steno)||:||ASI(Steno) Shorthand @ 80 words per minute in English OR in Hindi in ’10 minutes. Transcription of dictation in English in 50 minutes on computer OR transcription of dictation in Hindi in 65 minutes on the computer.|
|Typing Speed for HC(Min)||:||Typing @ 35 words per minute in English OR @ 30 words per minute in Hindi corresponding to ‘10500 KDPH in English/9000 KDPH in Hindi with an average of 5 key depressions for each word on the computer. Time-10 minutes.|
(i) Age Limit for ASI (STENO} & HC (MIN)
- Candidates’ age should have between 18-25 years as of the last date of application.
- SC/ST– 5 Years of relaxation.
- OBC – 3 Years Relaxation (Non-Creamy Layer)
(a) Physical Standard for HC Min & ASI (Steno)
|For all Candidates||165||155|
|Relaxable for –||–||–|
|(a) Candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, and Jammu & Kashmir.||162.5||150|
|(b) Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes categories. (for the post of ASI/Steno only)||162.5||150|
|ii) Chest (Not applicable for females)||General (UR),OBC,SC Category||ST Category (ASI Steno Only)|
|iii) Weight:- Corresponding to the height and age as per medical standards (For males and females)|
iv) Medical Standards:
The medical examination will be conducted as per the latest revised uniform guidelines which have been circulated by CAPF.
· General / OBC / EWS: Rs. 200/-
· SC / ST / PH: Nil
Selection Procedure For HC (Min) & ASI (Steno)
- Written Exam
- PST (Physical Standard Test
- Skill Test (Typing & Steno)
Application Submission Mode:
Only the online mode is applicable for this recruitment.
BSF Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment 2022 Important dates:
- Starting Date of online application form: August 2022
- Last Date of online application form: September 2022
- Date of Exam: Soon