Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 | New Clerk Vacancy | Online Application Form |
Bank of Baroda application invited the eligible candidates for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022. Applications are to be submitted online at the official website of Recruitment. Bank of Baroda recruitment application submitted online. Any other Mode will be not considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called for given below. You can apply if you are eligible. Interested candidates can read the complete information. And can apply online for various posts.
About: Bank of Baroda is an Indian nationalized banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara. It is the third-largest nationalized bank in India, with 132 million customers, a total business of US$218 billion, and a global presence of 100 overseas offices.
Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 6035
Name of the Post & Department:
- Candidates’ age should have between 20 to 28 years as of the first date of application (01.07.2022).
Note: Age Relaxation- SC/ST- 05 Years, OBC-03 Years
- Graduate Passed (any stream) at Any Recognized State Board or University in India.
- 35000/- Per Month
Job Location: All India
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- General / OBC / EWS: 850/-
- SC / ST / PH: 175/-
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online application at the official website. Fill out the application form on or before last. Guidelines in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of the application form.
Who can Apply: All Indian Male & females can apply for this recruitment.
How to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022:
- Applicants must log on to the official website – Fill Application- and then apply online.
Application Mode: Only Online
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Important dates:
- Starting Date for submission of online application form: 01 July 2022
- Last Date for submission of online application form: 21st July 2022
- Date of Prelims CBT Exam: September 2022
CLICK HERE FOR APPLY ONLINE FORM
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE NOTIFICATION