ASC Recruitment 2022 | Driver Vacancy | Offline Application Form |
Army Service Corps application invited for the eligible candidates for ASC Recruitment 2022. Applications are to be submitted offline at the official website of Recruitment. ASC recruitment application submitted offline. Any other Mode will be not considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called for given below. You can apply if you are eligible. Interested candidates can read the complete information. And can apply offline for various posts.
About: The Indian Army Service Corps is a corps and an arm of the Indian Army that handles its logistic support function. It is the oldest and the largest administrative service in the Indian Army.
Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 458
Name of the Post & Department:
- MTS (Multi Tasking Staff)
- Civilian Motor Driver
- Tin Smith
- Candidates’ age should be between 18 to 25 years as of the last date 15 July 2022.
- 18 to 27 years only for Civilian Motor Driver.
Note: Age Relaxation – SC/ST-05 Years & OBC – 03 Years
- 10th & 12th Passed at Any Recognized State Board or University in India.
- 18000/- to 69900/- Per Month + Allowance
Job Location: All India
- Written Exam
- General / OBC / EWS: 50/-
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply offline application at the official website. Fill out the application form on or before last. Guidelines are given in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of the application form.
Who can Apply: All Indian Male & females can apply for this recruitment.
How to apply for ASC Recruitment 2022:
- Applicants must log on to the official website – Fill Application- and then apply offline.
Application Mode: Only Offline
ASC Recruitment Important dates:
- Starting Date for submission of offline application form: 25th June 2022
- Last Date for submission of offline application form: 15th July 2022
- Date of Interview: Soon