Tech Mahindra Work From Home 2022 | Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online |
Tech Mahindra application invited the eligible candidates for Tech Mahindra Work From Home 2022. Applications are to be submitted online at the official website of Recruitment. TECH MAHINDRA recruitment application submitted online. Any other Mode will not be considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called for given below. You can apply if you are eligible. Interested candidates can read the complete information. And can apply online for various posts.
About: Tech Mahindra is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company. Part of the Mahindra Group, the company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai. Tech Mahindra is a US$5.2 billion company with over 145,000 employees across 90 countries.
Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 1000+
Name of the Post & Department:
- Customer Retention (Non-Voice)
- Candidates’ age should have 18+ years as of the first date of application.
- 12th & Any Graduate Passed at Any Recognized State Board or University in India.
- 20,000/- Per Month
Job Location: All India (Work From Home)
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent Job
- General / OBC / EWS: Nil
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online application at the official website. Fill out the application form on or before last—guidelines in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of the application form.
Who can Apply: All Indian Male & females can apply for this recruitment.
How to apply for Tech Mahindra Work From Home 2022:
- Applicants must log on to the official website – Fill Application- and then apply online.
Application Mode: Only Online
TECH MAHINDRA Jobs Recruitment Important dates:
- Starting Date for submission of online application form: 31st July 2022
- Last Date for submission of online application form: 04th September 2022
- Date of Interview: Soon
CLICK HERE FOR APPLY ONLINE FORM
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE NOTIFICATION