Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 | SCI (JCA) | Online Application Form |
Supreme Court of India application invited from the eligible candidates for Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022. Applications are to be submitted online at the official website of Recruitment. SCI Junior Court recruitment application submitted online. Any other mode will be not considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called for given below. You can apply if you are eligible. Interested candidates can read the complete information. And can apply online for various posts.
Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 210
Name of the Post & Department:
- Junior Court Assistant (JCA)
- Candidates’ age should be minimum of 18-30 years as of 01.07.2022.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University in India.
- Knowledge of Computer Operation.
- English Computer Typing: 35 WPM
Job Location: Delhi
- ₹63000/- Per Month (4200/- GP)
- Written Test
- Computer Test
- Typing Test
- Descriptive Test (English)
- General / OBC / EWS: 500/-
- SC / ST / PH: 250/-
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online application at the official website. Fill out the application form on or before last. Guidelines are given in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of the application form.
Who can Apply: All Indian Male & females can apply for this recruitment.
How to apply for SCI Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022:
- Applicants must log on to the official website – Fill Application for then apply online application form.
Application Mode: Only Online
SCI JCA Important dates:
- Starting Date for submission of online application form: 18th June 2022
- Last Date for submission of online application form: 10th July 2022
- Date of Exam: Soon