SSC CPO Result 2022 | SSC CPO Cut Off 2022 | How to check SSC CPO Tier 1 Result 2022 @ssc.nic.in
1. The Staff Selection Commission conducted Computer Based Examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police and CAPFs Examination, 2022 (Paper-I) from 09.11.2022 to 11.11.2022.
2. Marks scored by the candidates have been normalized as per the provisions of the Notice of Examination (Para-12.5). Such normalized marks have been used for processing the result. Bonus marks have been provisionally awarded to those candidates who have claimed to hold National Cadet Corps (NCC) Certificate in their Application Forms. Such Candidates will have to substantiate their claim at the time of Document Verification (DV).
3. As per the provisions under Para-15.3 of the Notice of Examination, minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I (without adding bonus marks to NCC certificate holders) have been fixed as follows: UR: 30% (i.e. 60 marks), OBC/ EWS: 25% (i.e. 50 marks) and all other categories: 20% (i.e. 40 marks).
4. Based on the cut-off fixed by the Commission in Paper-I, the number of candidates qualifying for appearing in PET/ PST is as follows:
5. The result of one candidate bearing Roll No. 1601002090 has been kept withheld.
6. Shortlisted candidates will be called for PET/ PST which will be conducted by the CAPFs. The schedule of PET/ PST will be communicated by the Regional Offices of the Commission in due course. Candidates are advised to follow the websites of the Regional Offices of the Commission regarding the issue of Admission Certificates for the PET/ PST.
7. Representations received from the candidates with regard to the answer keys have been carefully examined and the answer keys have been modified wherever necessary. The final answer keys have been used for evaluation. Marks of the qualified/ non-qualified candidates and Final Answer Keys will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from 03.01.2023 to 18.01.2023.