SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2022 | How to check SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2022 | SSC CGL CUT OFF Tier 1 2023
The Staff Selection Commission conducted the SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2022 Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I), 2022 from 01.12.2022 to 13.12.2022 in the Computer Based Mode.
2. Based on marks scored in Tier-I Examination, candidates have been shortlisted, category-wise, to appear in Tier-II examination. Separate cut-offs have been fixed for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer (List-1), Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) (List-2), and all posts other than AAOs & JSO (List-3).
3. As the Tier-I Computer Based Examination was conducted in multiple shifts, marks scored by the candidates have been normalized as per the formula published by the Commission on its website on 07-02-2019. Such normalized marks have been used to qualify candidates for the next stage of the Examination (i.e. Tier-II).
4. As per Para 16.1 of Notice of the Examination, following minimum qualifying marks
have been considered in Tier 1: –
a. UR: 30%
b. OBC/ EWS: 25%
c. All other categories: 20%
7. The Tier-II of Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2022 is scheduled from 02.03.2023 to 07.03.2023 subject to the prevailing conditions and Government guidelines issued from time to time in view of handling of the Covid-19 pandemic.
8. Representations received from the candidates with regard to the Answer Keys of Tier-I Examination have been carefully examined and the Answer Keys have been modified wherever necessary. The final Answer Keys have been used for evaluation. The Final Answer Keys along with the Question Paper(s) will be published on the website of the Commission on 22.02.2023.
9. Marks of the qualified/non-qualified candidates will be hosted on 22.02.2023 on the Commission’s website i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. Candidates may check their individual marks from 22.02.2023 to 08.03.2023 by logging-in through their Registered ID and Password.