SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 | State Bank of India Jobs 2022 | Apply Online |
State Bank of India invited online applications for eligible candidates for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022. Applications are to be submitted online at the official website of Recruitment. SBI recruitment application submitted online. Any other Mode will not be considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called are given below. You can apply if you are eligible. Interested candidates can read the complete information. And can apply online for various posts.
About: State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the list.
Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. 5008
Name of the Post & Department:
- Clerk Junior Associate (Customer & Sales Support)
- Candidates’ age should between 20 to 28 years as of 01.08.2022.
- Candidates must have passed Graduation at Any Recognized State Board or University in India.
- 22,000/- to 25,000/- Per Month (as per post
Job Location: Across India
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent Job
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- General / OBC / EWS: 750
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online application at the official website of SBI Rec. Fill out the application form on or before the last. Guidelines in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of the application form.
Who can Apply: All Indian males & females are eligible for this recruitment.
How to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022:
- Applicants must log on to the official website – Fill Application- and then apply online.
Application Mode: Only Online
SBI Clerk Recruitment Important dates:
- Starting Date for submission of online application form: 7th September 2022
- Last Date for submission of online application form: 27th September 2022
- Date of Interview: Soon