Railway Recruitment 2022 | RRC New Vacancy | Online Application Form |
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC NCR) application invited eligible candidates for RAILWAY Recruitment 2022. Applications are to be submitted online at the official website of Recruitment. RAILWAY recruitment application submitted online. Any other Mode will be not considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called for given below. You can apply if you are eligible. Interested candidates can read the complete information. And can apply online for various posts.
About: The North Central Railway is one of the 18 railway zones in India. The largest railway station in NCR is Kanpur Central.
Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 1664
Name of the Post & Department:
- Various Trade Apprentice
- Candidates’ age should have between 15 to 24 years as of the first date of application (01.08.2022).
Note: Age Relaxation- SC/ST- 05 Years, OBC-03 Years
- Class 10 High School Exam with Minimum 50% Marks and ITI / NCVT Certificate in Related Trade. At Any Recognized State Board or University in India.
- As Per Norms- Per Month
Job Location: All India
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online application at the official website. Fill out the application form on or before last—guidelines in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of the application form.
Who can Apply: All Indian Male & females can apply for this recruitment.
How to apply for Railway Recruitment 2022:
- Applicants must log on to the official website – Fill Application- and then apply online.
Application Mode: Only Online
RAILWAY Recruitment Important dates:
- Starting Date for submission of online application form: 02nd July 2022
- Last Date for submission of online application form: 01st August 2022
- Date of Prelims CBT Exam: September 2022