Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022 | रक्षा मंत्रालय भर्ती | Offline Application Form |
Ministry of Defence application invited the eligible candidates for Recruitment 2022. Applications are to be submitted offline at the official website of Recruitment. MOD recruitment application submitted offline. Any other mode will be not considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called for given below. You can apply if you are eligible. Interested candidates can read the complete information. And can apply offline for various posts.
Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 101
Name of the Post & Department:
- Lower Division Clerk
- Candidates’ age should be minimum of 18 to 25 years as of the last date 25 July 2022.
- Intermediate 12th & Matriculation (10th), at Any Recognized University in India.
- ₹21700/- to 81100/- Per Month
Job Location: All India
- Skill Test
- General / OBC / EWS: 50/-
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply offline application at the official website. Fill out the application form on or before last. Guidelines are given in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of the application form.
Who can Apply: All Indian Male & females can apply for this recruitment.
How to apply for MOD Recruitment 2022:
- Applicants must log on to the official website – Fill Application for then apply offline application form.
Application Mode: Only Offline
MOD Recruitment Important dates:
- Starting Date for submission of offline application form: 15th June 2022
- Last Date for submission of offline application form: 27th July 2022
- Date of Exam: Soon