ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022 | ITBP New Vacancy 2022 | Online Application Form |
Indo Tibetan Border Police force invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens to ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022 (Education & Stress Counsellor) Group “C” Non-Gazetted on a temporary basis likely to be permanent in ITB Police Force in Pay Scale, Level-4 in the Pay Matrix Rs.25500-81100/- (as per 7th CPC). Selected candidates will be liable to serve anywhere in India or abroad. The applicants are advised to check their eligibility before applying so as to avoid; disappointment at a later stage.
Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 23
Name of the Post:
- Head Constable (Education & Stress Counsellor)
- Candidates’ age should be between 18-25 years as of 11 November 2022.
- Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to SC/ST & 3 Years for OBC Candidates.
Candidates should qualify as per notification and specific posts. Candidate should Minimum Graduate & equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by the Central or State Government.
- Rs. 25500/- to 81100/- Per Month + Allowance
- PET & PST
- Written Test
- Skill Test (Typing Test)
- Medical (DME)
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
ITBP Head Constable How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online application at the official website on or before last fill the application form as per guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of the application form or write not your details.
Who can Apply: All India Candidates Male & Female candidates can for this recruitment.
How to apply for ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022:
- Applicants must log on to the official website – fill out the Application for applying online application form.
Application Mode: Only Online
ITBP Head Constable Important dates:
- Starting Date for submission of online application form: 13 October 2022
- Last Date for submission of online application form: 11 November 2022
- Date of PET & PST: Soon
CLICK HERE FOR APPLY ONLINE FORM