Infosys Hiring 2022 | Infosys Jobs 2022 | Infosys Recruitment 2022| Apply Online | Infosys Internship 2022
Infosys invited Online applications for eligible candidates for Infosys Hiring 2022. Applications are to be submitted Online at the official website of Recruitment. Infosys recruitment application submitted Online. Any other Mode will not be considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called are given below. You can apply if you are eligible. Interested candidates can read the complete information. And can apply Online for various posts.
About: Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services. The company was founded in Pune and is headquartered in Bangalore.
Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. 700+
Name of the Post & Department:
- Internship (Fresher)
- Candidates’ age should have 18+ years as of the last date of application.
- Candidates must have graduated in any stream from any recognized State Board or University in India.
- 28,000/- to 65,000/- Per Month (Expected)
Job Location: Across India
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent Job
Experience: Freshers can apply
- General / OBC / EWS: Nil
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply Online application at the official website of Infosys Recruitment. Fill out the application form on or before the last -guidelines in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of the application form.
Who can Apply: All Indian males & females are eligible for this recruitment.
How to apply for Infosys Hiring 2022:
- Applicants must log on to the official website – Fill Application- and then apply Online.
Application Mode: Only Online
Infosys Hiring Important dates:
- Starting Date for submission of Online application form: 08th December 2022
- Last Date for submission of Online application form: 28th January 2023
- Date of Interview: Soon
CLICK HERE FOR APPLY ONLINE FORM
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE NOTIFICATION