RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION JUNIOR COMMISSIONED OFFICER (RELIGIOUS TEACHER) RRT COURSES 88, 89 & 90
1. Applications are invited from eligible male candidates for recruitment of Religious Teachers in Indian Army as Junior Commissioned Officers for RRT 88, 89 & 90 courses. Religious Teachers preach religious scriptures to troops and conduct various rituals at Regimental/Unit religious institutions. Their duties also include attending funerals, ministering to the sick in hospitals, reading prayers with the convalescents, visiting soldiers undergoing sentence, giving special religious instructions to the children and enlisted boys besides attending generally to the religious institutions and welfare of the Officers, Soldiers and their families.
2. Vacancies – 152 Post for all Candidates
3. Eligibility– All the Eligibility Criteria will be common for In Service and Civil Candidates.
4. Age Limit – 25-34 Year
5. Educational Qualificatio– The minimum educational qualification for appointment to this special list of Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher) will be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. In addition, candidate must possess following qualification according to the religious denomination of the individual.
5. Physical Standard and Fitness Test.
- (i) For General – 160 cm
- (ii) For Gorkhas & Ladakhi region candidates – 157 cm
- (iii) Andaman & Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep Gp incl Minicoys –
6. Physical Fitness Test – Candidates should be able to run 1600m in 08 Minutes.
- Application Begin :30/09/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 29/10/2019 upto 05:00 PM Only
IMPORTANT LINKS –