India Post (GDS) Recruitment 2023 | India Post GDS 40889 New Vacancy 2023 | Online Application Form |
India Post Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for India Post (GDS) Recruitment 2023. India Post GDS engagement of 40889 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) as BPM/ABPM/ Dak Sevak. Applications are to be submitted online at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Applications submitted through any other mode will not be considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called given below
India Post GDS Posts and Vacancies:
Total No.Of Posts: 40889
Name of the Post:
- DAK SEVAK
- Candidates should be between 18-40 years as of the last day of the application form.
- Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to SC/St & 3 Years for OBC Candidates.
Candidates should be passed as per notification and specific posts. Candidate Minimum passed Matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by the Central or State Government.
- BPM – 12000/-
- ABPM – 10000/-
- DAK SEVAK 10000-
Note:- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1in TRCA Slab
- Merit List
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online application at the official website on or before the last 16th of February 2023 and fill out the application form as per the guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of the application form or write not your details.
Who can Apply: All India Candidates male & females candidates can for this vacancy.
How to apply for India Post (GDS) Recruitment 2023:
- Applicants must log on to the official website – Fill Application for an apply online application form.
Application Mode: Only Online
- Starting Date for submission of online application form: 27th January 2023
- Last Date for submission of online application form: 16th February 2023
- Date of List: 4th Week of February 2023
Important Links :
CLICK HERE FOR APPLY ONLINE FORM