India Post (GDS) Recruitment 2022 | 38926 New Vacancy | Online Application Form |
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement of 38926 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) as BPM/ABPM/ Dak Sevak. Application are to be submitted online at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Applications submitted through any other mode will not be considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called for are given below
INDIA POST Posts and Vacancies:
Total No.Of Posts: 38926+
Name of the Post:
- DAK SEVAK
INDIA POST Eligibility Criteria:
INDIA POST Age Limit:
- Candidates age should be between 18-40 years as on first day of application form.
- Age relaxation 5 years is applicable to SC/St & 3 Years for OBC Candidates.
INDIA POST Educational Qualification:
Candidates should passed as per notification and specific post. Candidate Minimum passed Matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognize by Central or state Government.
INDIA POST Pay Scale:
- BPM – 12000/-
- ABPM – 10000/-
- DAK SEVAK 10000-
Note :- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1in TRCA Slab
INDIA POST Selection Process:
- Merit List
INDIA POST Application Fee:
- General / OBC / EWS :100/-
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
INDIA POST How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website on or before last 05 June 2022 fill the application form as per guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of application form or write not your details.
Who can Apply: All India Candidates male & female candidates can for this vacancy.
How to apply for India Post Recruitment 2022:
- Applicants must logon to official website – Fill Application for apply online application form.
Application Mode: Only Online
India Post Important dates:
- Starting Date for submission of online application form: 02 May 2022
- Last Date for submission online application form: 05 June 2022
- Date of List : Soon
Important Links :