Genpact Work from Home Job 2022 | Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online |
Genpact application invited for the eligible candidates for Genpact Work from Home Job 2022 (work from home). Applications are to be submitted online at the official website of Recruitment. Genpact recruitment application submitted online. Any other Mode will be not considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called for given below. You can apply if you are eligible. Interested candidates can read the complete information. And can apply online for various posts.
About: Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. The company currently employs more than 100,000 people and provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide.
Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. 900+
Name of the Post & Department:
- KYC Analyst
- Candidates’ age should have 18+ years as of the first date of application.
- Any Graduate & Post-Graduate Passed at Any Recognized State Board or University in India.
- 2.5LPA – 3.5LPA (Expected)
Job Location: All India (Work from Home) – Hiring Office – Gurgaon, Delhi/NCR
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent Job
Experience: From 0 to 3 Year(s) of experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to AML/KYC which include:
- Document findings and ensure this is adequate for quality checks and audits
- Able to identify red flags and judge the need for issue
- Meet timelines and turn around completed cases to meet service level agreements without compromising on quality
- Ability to work independently and deliver against commitments
- Act swiftly and work in an evolving digital environment
- Should have good knowledge of AML and KYC end-to-end Process
- General / OBC / EWS: Nil
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online application at the official website. Fill out the application form on or before last—guidelines in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of the application form.
Who can Apply: All Indian males & females are eligible for this recruitment.
How to apply for Genpact Work from Home Job 2022:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of Genpact – Fill Application- and then apply online.
Application Mode: Only Online
Genpact Jobs Recruitment Important dates:
- Starting Date for submission of online application form: 08th August 2022
- Last Date for submission of online application form: 14th September 2022
- Date of Interview: Soon