Genpact New Recruitment 2022 | Genpact 7692 Jobs for freshers | Top MNC Jobs 2022 |
Genpact invited online applications for eligible candidates for Genpact New Recruitment 2022. Applications are to be submitted online at the official website of Recruitment. Genpact recruitment application submitted online. Any other Mode will not be considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called are given below. You can apply if you are eligible. Interested candidates can read the complete information. And can apply online for various posts.
About: Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. The company currently employs more than 100,000 people and provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide.
Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. 7692+
Name of the Post & Department:
- Management Trainee
- Process Developer
- Business Analyst
- Process Associate
- Process Developer
- Candidates’ age should have 18+ years as of the last date of online application.
- Candidates must have Graduate Passed at Any Recognized State Board or University in India.
- 4.5 LPA to 5.0 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Remote (Work from Home & Office)
Experience; Fresher Can Apply
- General / OBC / EWS: Nil
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online application at the official website of Genpact Recruitment. Fill out the application form on or before the last—guidelines in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of the application form.
Who can Apply: All Indian males & females are eligible for this recruitment.
How to apply for Genpact New Recruitment 2022:
- Applicants must log on to the official website – Fill Application- and then apply online.
Application Mode: Only Online
Genpact New Recruitment Important dates:
- Starting Date for submission of online application form: 03rd December 2022
- Last Date for submission of online application form: 28th January 2022
- Date of Interview: Soon