Flipkart New Recruitment 2023 | Flipkart Hiring 2023 | Flipkart Jobs 2023 | Flipkart Work from Home 2023 | Apply Online
Flipkart invited Online applications for eligible candidates for Flipkart New Recruitment 2023. Applications are to be submitted Online at the official website of Recruitment. Flipkart recruitment application submitted Online. Any other Mode will not be considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called are given below. You can apply if you are eligible. Interested candidates can read the complete information. And can apply Online for various posts.
About: Flipkart Private Limited is an Indian e-commerce company, headquartered in Bengaluru, and incorporated in Singapore as a private limited company.
Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. 700+
Name of the Post & Department:
- Business Development Associate
- Senior Executive – Business Development
- Vendor Consultant
- Customer Support – Voice Process
- Candidates’ age should have 18+ years as of the last date of application.
- Candidates must have 12th & graduate from any recognized State Board or University in India.
- 27,000/- to 36,000/- Per Month (Expected)
Job Location: Across India (Work from Home)
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent Job
Experience: Freshers can apply
- General / OBC / EWS: Nil
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply Online application at the official website of Flipkart Recruitment. Fill out the application form on or before the last -guidelines in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of the application form.
Who can Apply: All Indian males & females are eligible for this recruitment.
How to apply for Flipkart Recruitment 2023:
- Applicants must log on to the official Fill Application website and then apply Online.
Application Mode: Only Online
Flipkart Recruitment Important dates:
- Starting Date for submission of Online application form: 16th August 2023
- Last Date for submission of Online application form: 19th September 2023
- Date of Interview: Soon