Byju’s Recruitment 2023 | Byju’s Work from Home 2023 | Byju’s Jobs 2023 | Byju’s Hiring 2023 | Apply Online
Byju’s invited Online applications for eligible candidates for Byju’s Recruitment 2023. Applications are to be submitted Online at the official website of Recruitment. Byju’s recruitment application submitted Online. Any other Mode will not be considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called are given below. You can apply if you are eligible. Interested candidates can read the complete information. And can apply Online for various posts.
About: Byju’s is an Indian multinational educational technology company, headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It was founded in 2011 by Byju Raveendran and Divya Gokulnath. As of March 2022, Byju’s is valued at US$22 billion and the company claims to have over 115 million registered students.
Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. 600+
Name of the Post & Department:
- Business Development Associate (Work from Home)
- Candidates’ age should have 18+ years as of the last date of application.
- Candidates must have undergraduate & graduate from any recognized State Board or University in India.
- 41,000/- to 46,000/- Per Month (Expected)
Job Location: Across India (Work from Home)
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent Job
Experience: Freshers can apply
- General / OBC / EWS: Nil
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply Online application at the official website of Byju’s Recruitment. Fill out the application form on or before the last -guidelines in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of the application form.
Who can Apply: All Indian males & females are eligible for this recruitment.
How to apply for Byju’s Recruitment 2023:
- Applicants must log on to the official website – Fill Application- and then apply Online.
Application Mode: Only Online
Byju’s Recruitment Important dates:
- Starting Date for submission of Online application form: 18th January 2023
- Last Date for submission of Online application form: 21st March 2023
- Date of Interview: Soon