Byju’s New Recruitment 2022 | Byju’s Vacancy 2022 | Byju’s Jobs 2022 | Apply Online
Byju’s invited Online applications for eligible candidates for Byju’s New Recruitment 2022. Applications are to be submitted Online at the official website of Recruitment. Border Road Organisation recruitment application submitted Online. Any other Mode will not be considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called are given below. You can apply if you are eligible. Interested candidates can read the complete information. And can apply Online for various posts.
About: Byju’s is an Indian multinational educational technology company, headquartered in Bangalore. It was founded in 2011 by Byju Raveendran and Divya Gokulnath. As of March 2022, Byju’s is valued at US$22 billion and the company claims to have over 115 million registered students.
Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. 600+
Name of the Post & Department:
- Sales Manager – Home Demo
- Candidates should have between 18+ years as of the last date of Online application.
- Candidates must have graduate in any stream at any recognized State Board or University in India.
- 33,000/- to 42,000/- Per Month (Expected)
Job Location: Across India
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent Job
Experience; Fresher Can Apply
- General / OBC / EWS: Nil
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply Online application at the official website of Byju’s Recruitment. Fill out the application form on or before the last—guidelines in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of the application form.
Who can Apply: All Indian males & females are eligible for this recruitment.
How to apply for Byju’s New Recruitment 2022:
- Applicants must log on to the official website – Fill Application- and then apply Online.
Application Mode: Only Online
Byju’s New Recruitment Important dates:
- Starting Date for submission of Online application form: 08th October 2022
- Last Date for submission of Online application form: 15th November 2022
- Date of Interview: Soon