BARC Recruitment 2022 >> Notification Apply Online >> 89 Post
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre application invited the eligible candidates for Recruitment 2022. Applications are to be submitted online at the official website of Recruitment. BARC recruitment application submitted online. Any other Mode will be not considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called for given below. You can apply if you are eligible. Interested candidates can read the complete information. And can apply online for various posts.
About: The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is India’s premier nuclear research facility. Headquartered in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Founded by Homi Jehangir Bhabha Atomic Energy Establishment, Trombay in January 1954. As a multidisciplinary research program essential for India’s nuclear program.
Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 89
Name of the Post & Department:
- Stenographer (Grade III) – 06 Post
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 11 Post
- Work Assistant-A – 72 Post
- Candidates’ age should be a minimum of 18 to 27 years as of the last date.
- 10th Matriculation passed at Any State Board in India.
- ₹25500/- Stenographer
- ₹19900/- Driver
- ₹18000/- Work Assistant
Job Location: All India
- Mains (Only for work assistant)
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online application at the official website. Fill out the application form on or before last. Guidelines are given in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of the application form.
Who can Apply: All Indian Male & females can apply for this recruitment.
How to apply for BARC Recruitment 2022:
- Applicants must log on to the official website – Fill Application- and then apply online.
Application Mode: Only Online
BARC Recruitment Important dates:
- Starting Date of online application form: 01st July 2022
- Last Date of online application form: 31st July 2022
- Date of Interview: Soon