SSC GD Recruitment 2023-24 | SSC GD Constable New Vacancy 2023-24 | SSC GD Notification 2023-24
Staff Selection Commission invited online applications for eligible candidates for SSC GD Recruitment 2023-24. Applications are to be submitted online at the official website of Recruitment. SSC recruitment application submitted online. Any other Mode will not be considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called are given below. You can apply if you are eligible. Interested candidates can read the complete information. And can apply online for various posts.
Post & Vacancies:
Total No. Of Posts: 50,000+ Post (Male & Female)
Name of the Post & Vacancy:
- Constable-General Duty
- Candidate age should be between 18-23 Years For Constable GD as of 01.08.2023.
- Age Relaxation of 05 Years is applicable to SC/ST & 03 Years for OBC Candidates.
Physical Standard Test (PST):
A candidate should have passed Matriculation (10th) Standard or equivalent from any recognized board or University as per notification.
SSC GD Written Exam Syllabus (CBT):
Noted: There will be a negative marking of 1/4th on every wrong answer.
- RS.- 21700-69100/- Per Month (Level-3)
SSC GD Selection Process:
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- SC/ST/PWD/EXM – Nil
- For all others – 100/-
How to Apply Online:
Eligible candidates may apply online application at the Official Website on or before last. Fill out the application form as per the guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of the application form.
Who Can Apply: All India Male & Female Candidates can for this vacancy.
SSC GD Recruitment Online Apply Steps:
- Applicants must log on to the Official Website to fill out the application form.
- Click on the link Apply SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023-24.
- After successful submission take a printout of the application form.
- Application Mode: Only Online
SSC GD Recruitment 2023-24 Important Dates:
- Online application form: 24th November 2023
- Last date of application: 28th December 2023
- Date of Examination: Feb-March 2024